Procter Contracts offers a service that enables main contractors to outsource the supply and installation of construction site hoardings in timber, steel or aluminium. The nationwide service also includes next-day repairs to maintain site security and minimise risks to contractors and members of the public.
Our ISO 9001 Quality Management System covers the supply and installation of security, general and ornamental fencing, gates, railings and related items. In addition, we hold other approvals, accreditations and pre-qualifications for working on site as a contractor, such as PSSA, SMAS, Constructionline, Safecontractor, CHAS, Achilles Building Confidence, CSCS and Builders Profile.
Enquire or call 0800 2944177
Our comprehensive service covers the site survey, supply, rapid installation and subsequent removal of hoardings, plus storage of reusable items if required. Depending on the client’s requirements and the type of hoarding specified, the scope of supply covers the following:
- Graphics for Construction Site HoardingsIf advertising space is sold to third parties, the revenue can more than pay for the cost of the hoardings.
- Timber fencingCost-effective, natural appearance, but not as robust as alternatives and requires maintenance
- Timber HoardingsIf requested, we provide wind calculations for the proposed site hoarding design.
- Aluminium HoardingsThe aluminium panels and steel posts are fully reusable, whereas the timber rails are not normally reused.
- Steel HoardingsOur heavy-duty steel hoarding is fully reusable due to the use of steel posts and framed steel panels.