Bicycle Shelters, Lockers & Stands
- Made in the UK from high quality certified British material
- Interesting design features
- standard or custom design
- Wide range of sizes
- Steel, wooden and plastic options available
- Galvanised and/or powder coated metal
- High quality bike security for schools, offices, residential and commerical site
- Free site survey and technical consultation
- Consultation, design, manufactured and installation service available
- Family-owned business with over 100 years’ experience
- Bike shelters, racks, stands, compounds and much much more.
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE SITE SURVEY!
Our extensive range caters for all needs, from simple bike stands and racks, through to secure lockers, cycle shelters and compounds. Both classical and contemporary styles are available and, if none of our standard bike storage and parking products meet your requirements, we can manufacture customised or bespoke designs.
Standard bike storage products are manufactured from mild steel with a long-lasting galvanised finish or we can apply a durable polyester powder coat on top of the galvanising in your choice of colour. Depending on the style of shelter or compound, weather protection is provided by UV-stabilised clear polymer sheeting, corrugated panels, treated timber or a combination of these. Most of our bike storage products are offered with ragged feet for casting-in or flanged feet for fastening to suitable surfaces.
Secure, orderly and convenient parking solutions.
An introduction to bicycle shelters, bike lockers, cycle stands and much more.
We have over hundred years design and manufacture experience. We offer an array of hardwearing metal bicycle shelters, stands and lockers. We work with architects, contractors, civil engineers, property owners, head teachers and developers on standard and custom designed bicycle-parking solutions throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Covered bicycle shelters. – We have a range of roof covered modern and traditional cycle shelters with capability to be extended to incorporate 100+ bike spaces. Idea for office and primary school sites. Two or more bike shelters can be placed facing each other to create an open compound bike facility. Which can enable up to 200 cycle spaces to be created. Great for larger office and school sites.
- Bicycle compound enclosure. – Fully enclosed compounds can be provided for additional security and fully covered bike parking. Entry controls can be added and keypad or top of the range electronic entry systems. Using two bike shelters facing each other and the additional gates at either end can also be a cost effective bicycle compound.
- Horizontal and vertical cycle lockers – Much needed bike security when other forms of covered storage is not possible. May be used in upright form where space is limited. Useful for positioning it in unused space such as corner of a car park or basement.
- On-street Sheffield bike stands – Strongly recommended for most sites. Used as a combination with secure bicycle shelters or used separately. Sheffield stands can accommodate two bikes on one side. It is a low cost storage product to buy and install. Can be bought as individual stands or in toast racks that can be bolted down in a number of locations and can accommodate multiple bikes.
- Two-tier bike racks – Used when extra capacity is needed, and space is spars. Each bike has its own rack space so will not catch on adjacent bike when being inserted/removed. Can be angled 45 degrees or more to minimise aisle width.