Sports & Leisure
Thanks to our many years of experience in this sector, we can advise on the best types of fencing for all applications, including playgrounds, multi-use games areas (MUGAs), sports complexes, rugby or football pitches, hockey pitches, five-a-side pitches, tennis courts, basketball and netball courts, and more. We understand this specialist market and can advise on the optimum fencing, gates and street furniture. For instance, higher fencing, ball stop netting or a net-covered roof may be necessary to prevent balls straying, and ‘contact’ zones require fencing, posts and retaining bars that are free from sharp edges and protrusions. If we install gates or rising arm barriers, we can complement these with standalone access control systems or our products can be integrated with an existing security system.
In addition to our standard ranges, we can design, manufacture and install customised or fully bespoke items – perhaps fencing in a club’s colours, an entrance gate developed from an architect’s concept or unique items of street furniture. Depending on the application and requirements, leisure and sports facilities often specify the following:
- V Mesh FencingIndustry standard Pro-mesh fencing for medium security applications
- MUGA FencingSport MUGA Fencing that is strong and resilient, and provides the best in safety and security for your sports projects
- Timber FencingCost-effective, natural appearance, but not as robust as alternatives and requires maintenance
- Chain Link FenceLow-cost, good security, but may require periodic maintenance (Repositioning due to leaning chain links).
- Car Park BarriersLow-cost option for controlling vehicular access, can complement a powered/automated gate for quicker access during busy periods