Commercial & Industrial
Commercial and industrial premises require fencing, gates and street furniture to secure premises, manage vehicular traffic and provide protection for vulnerable items. We can supply and install fencing, gates and street furniture, plus access controls, CCTV and monitored pulse fencing, all without having to subcontract any element of the work, so you benefit from having fewer contractors to manage. Whether you are working on a new-build project or enhancing an existing site, Procter Contracts is your one-stop-shop for perimeter security and street furniture.
Design and compliance
Our expert designers have extensive experience with standard and bespoke fencing, gates and street furniture. In particular, we take gate safety very seriously.
Our ISO 9001 Quality Management System covers the supply and installation of security, general and ornamental fencing, gates, railings and related items
Depending on the application and requirements, the following are often specified for commercial and industrial premises:
- Graphics for Construction Site HoardingsIf advertising space is sold to third parties, the revenue can more than pay for the cost of the hoardings.
- Pulse Fence
- Palisade fencingGood security, robust, but with a somewhat ‘industrial’ appearance
- Weldmesh Fence
- Knee railsAvailable in steel, timber or recycled HDPE, simple boundary demarcation, discourages pedestrians and vehicles from straying onto areas such as grass or planted borders
- Timber fencingCost-effective, natural appearance, but not as robust as alternatives and requires maintenance
- Fence Extension
- Chain link fencingLow-cost, good security, but may require periodic maintenance (retensioning)
- Remote Control