Fencing Erector (North)
We are looking for an individual with a good work ethic who will approach the heavy workload with enthusiasm and a can do attitude. Due to the physically demanding nature of this role, a good level of fitness is required.
- Must have CSCS/FISS
- Fencing experience required
- Strong 1st fix experience
- Be punctual, reliable and hard-working
- Full, clean driving license required
- Based mainly in North of England, but will be required to work occasionally in other areas
- Possible overnight stays required
Duties of the chosen Fencing Works will include:
- Installation of all types of fencing
- Handling of concrete and steel
- Own plant (small tools) required
- This position is permanent subject to successful 3 months review
- Hours of work Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm on site
- Salary Depending on experience
Fencing Welder Fabricator
Reporting To: Operations Director
Job Title: Fencing Welder Fabricator
Work time: Mon – Thursday – 8:15- 16:30, Friday- 8:15 – 14:45
Pay: £12.50 -£14.00 p/h
Due to Continued Growth, we are now expanding our team to keep up with the ever increasing work load and currently recruiting an additional Fabricator/ welder on full time basis working Monday – Thursday and a shorter day on Friday.
Salary would be between £12.50 -£14.00/h Depending on experience.
If you are interested in fast pace fabrication and hold many of the skills above then we look forward to hearing from you
We require someone with ideally at least 3 years of MIG welding experience and preferably have knowledge of gates and railings. Ideal applicants should possess some of the following skills:
- Experience in MIG welding mild steel and fabrication
- Capable of reading technical drawings
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines and achieve targets
- Full driving Licence an advantage
- Prepared to work overtime (Overtime rates apply)
Contact [email protected] for more information.
Careers with Procter Contracts
We are part of family owned Procter Brothers – a firm that’s been delivering product and service excellence since 1740.
We are the UK’s leading security fencing and gates specialists.
If you are looking for a career that will develop and challenge you – you’ll get along with our team! Take a look at our latest opportunities below…
From time to time we have vacancies for:
- Fence Erectors
- Site Surveyors
- Contracts Managers
- Site Supervisors
We’re always on the lookout for bright and motivated people to join our team. If you are seeking a new challenge please get in touch via the form below with a copy of your CV.