Site Labourer (Wales & the West)
Apprentice Business Development Assistant
Department: Fencing Contracts
Reporting to: Business Development Director
Location: Bedwas Site
Job Title: Business Development Assistant – Apprentice
Closing date: 20th September 2020
The business development assistant will provide support to the organization development team to ensure timely and consistent delivery of core company services to its clients and customers as well as making sure potential and existing customers remain satisfied with the company.
- Work alongside the Business Development Director
- Manage reports and documentation to ensure the company meets the requirement of the customer.
- Respond to inquiries made by customers/clients about products and services in a timely and friendly manner.
- Maintain diaries and arrange clients meetings.
- Monitor industry events and marketing opportunities.
- Ad-hoc market research.
- General research as required.
- Managing in coming correspondence, calls and emails.
- Support the business development director in sales when required.
- Develop good knowledge in priority sectors, market routes and trends to enable the company to ensure effectiveness in service delivery.
- Identify and communicate new business leads for the organization.
- Cooperate in a positive manner to the growth of the company by providing required assistance to relevant personnel.
- Identify opportunities and build long term relations with the correct prospects.
- Attention to detail that is required to deliver consistently high standards of work.
- Excellent organsational and time skills.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Strong drive to fulfil the company’s goals
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Self – motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
- Professional manner and excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible and willing to take on different tasks as required.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint is essential.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the nature of this apprenticeship, it would suit school/college leavers from 16-24 years of age.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
Careers with Procter Contracts
We are part of family owned Procter Brothers – a firm that’s been delivering product and service excellence since 1740.
We are the UK’s leading security fencing and gates specialists.
If you are looking for a career that will develop and challenge you – you’ll get along with our team! Take a look at our latest opportunities below…
From time to time we have vacancies for:
- Fence Erectors
- Site Surveyors
- Contracts Managers
- Site Supervisors
We’re always on the lookout for bright and motivated people to join our team. If you are seeking a new challenge please get in touch via the form below with a copy of your CV.