Thermal Body Temperature CCTV
What is Thermal CCTV and how does it work?
Your workforce is your most valuable asset and a single sick employee has the potential to close down entire offices for weeks. Based on government figures, individuals infected by other staff members and forced to self-isolate can cost a business an average of £2.5k per month.
Though work sites have been made safer through stricter standards being enforced by the Governments and the World Health Organization (WHO) plus the practising of Social Distancing and the use of advanced personal protection equipment, the threat of workplace exposure is almost unavoidable.
The first step in containing the risk of spread of COVID-19 is to have additional safety precautions and necessary oversight plans in place so individuals can be protected. Although a ‘high’ temperature is just one of the possible symptoms of COVID-19, and this reading alone does not determine if an individual has the virus or not, Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras are nonetheless designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures. This provides rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to 0.3°C and enables you to identify and investigate potential areas to pursue.
This information could then be relayed to a central computer system or displayed directly on a monitor for staff to view.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
- Mask detection
Fever detection solutions have already been implemented in applications with high volume of passengers
such as offices, NHS hospitals, airports, retail, industrial sites, the hospitality sector and schools with very little
disruption to general operation.
Fever screening solution are advantageous for any space with a high footfall. Being able to safely monitor temperature of customers in retail outlets, commuters and those in schools, hospitals and offices could reduce the spread of illness and protect others from infection.
Why Choose Thermal Cameras?
- Screen public and staff entering your premises for a fever whilst maintaining social distancing rules
- Combine with access control to automatically grant or deny access to people based on their temperature
- Public will feel safer entering your premises if they know that people are being screened for a fever
- Do your bit for the public by detecting possible carriers of the virus and prevent the spread of this deadly infection.
- The less people that are sick in your organisation the more work you’re able to do.