Procter Contracts is part of Procter Bros Ltd. a family owned business with more than 100 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and installing high-quality fencing and gates throughout the UK. We are able to offer a comprehensive range of products from simple boundary fencing to complex high-security perimeter fencing including alarm systems, electric fence and all types of manual or automatic gates. As well as our extensive range of standard products Procter’s in-house design and manufacturing facilities mean we are just as able to supply bespoke steel fencing and railings and gates.
Projects successfully completed are as diverse as fencing for airports, sports grounds, schools, prisons, data centres, retail outlets.
- Security hoardingsOur security hoardings are far more effective than timber hoardings, aluminium hoardings or steel hoardings, even when they are supplemented by CCTV or other security measures.
- Graphics for Construction Site HoardingsIf advertising space is sold to third parties, the revenue can more than pay for the cost of the hoardings.
- Pulse Fence
- Palisade fencingGood security, robust, but with a somewhat ‘industrial’ appearance
- Weldmesh Fence
- Knee railsAvailable in steel, timber or recycled HDPE, simple boundary demarcation, discourages pedestrians and vehicles from straying onto areas such as grass or planted borders
- Timber fencingCost-effective, natural appearance, but not as robust as alternatives and requires maintenance
- Timber HoardingsIf requested, we provide wind calculations for the proposed site hoarding design.
- Aluminium HoardingsThe aluminium panels and steel posts are fully reusable, whereas the timber rails are not normally reused.
- Steel HoardingsOur heavy-duty steel hoarding is fully reusable due to the use of steel posts and framed steel panels.
- Fence Extension
- Chain link fencingLow-cost, good security, but may require periodic maintenance (retensioning)
Trusted service and quality since 1740
Quality, without compromise
With over 100 years’ experience, we are committed to value and quality, without compromise.
Procter Contracts is one of the UK’s leading specialist manufacturers, suppliers and installers of fencing, gates, street furniture and complementary high-security perimeter solutions.