Perimeter Fencing Systems
Procter Contracts is part of Procter Brothers Ltd. a family owned business with more than 100 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and installing high-quality fences and gates throughout the UK. We are able to offer a comprehensive range of products from simple boundary fencing to complex high-security perimeter fencing including alarm systems, electric fences and all types of manual or automatic gates. As well as our extensive range of standard products Procter’s in-house design and manufacturing facilities mean we are just as able to supply bespoke steel fencing and railings and gates.
What is Perimeter Fencing?
A security perimeter fence is a structure that circles the perimeter of a site area to prevent unwanted access. A perimeter fence requires secure access points and gates. These should be kept to a minimum, to make it easier to maintain control of site visitors. Nevertheless, in larger premises this is not always possible and additional security gates and barriers may be required to stop site congestion building up.
Furthermore, separate entrances must be installed for vehicles and pedestrians to ensure they are kept at a safe distance, and avoid unnecessary openings. All entrance points should have access to locks to prevent intruders from gaining access.
Procter contracts security fences are frequently made out of horizontal and vertical metal bars that are connected at the top and bottom bar. We design, manufacture and install a number of different types of perimeter fencing ranging from chain link fencing, V mesh security fencing to palisade fencing and electric fencing. In-addition spikes or Barbed wire can be added on the top to aid as an anti-climbing deterrent.
- V Mesh FencingIndustry standard Pro-mesh fencing for medium security applications
- Tennis Court FencingReboust tennis court fencing made from pro-twin, with a wide choice of specifications available
- Hoarding FenceBoost the level of security around your construction site fencing perimeter with temporary hoarding fence
- Palisade FencingGood security, robust, but with a somewhat ‘industrial’ appearance
- MUGA FencingSport MUGA Fencing that is strong and resilient, and provides the best in safety and security for your sports projects
- Electric FencingMonitored Pulse Fencing to detect and deter would-be intruders with a short, sharp, safe pulse. The custom build security solutions can be tailored to meet the requirements of the end-user
- Timber FencingCost-effective, natural appearance, but not as robust as alternatives and requires maintenance
- Fence ExtensionsAnti-climb measures to increase security and create a further visible deterrent
- Chain Link FenceLow-cost, good security, but may require periodic maintenance (Repositioning due to leaning chain links).
Procter Contracts is one of the UK’s leading specialist manufacturers, suppliers and installers of fencing, gates, street furniture and complementary high-security perimeter solutions.