Gates and Barriers
Automatic gates offer far more than manual gates and are often essential because the weight and physical size of larger gates will normally require power to move them. Plus, security and other reasons such a safety will dictate that access systems are used, and automatic gates will normally represent a better use of manpower (as either no person or just one, is required for their operation).
Procter Contracts can design, Install and service your automatic gates
Procter Contracts’ experience in the design, manufacture and installation of gates goes back more than 100 years, and as the automation of gates increased over the decades so we have been at the forefront of innovation and automatic gate safety.
We offer a full installation service from design through to the installation and maintenance for automatic gates & electric gates. Call or email today for a FREE SITE SURVEY
Below lists a snapshot of the key features, that our automatic gates provide:
- Aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional, manual gates
- Bespoke automatic gate designs are available
- Application for home, school, retail park, warehouse, commerical and more.
- Electric gate repair contract are available
- Durable and hardwearing
- Added security and privacy over your property
- Enhance your security with keypad, ID cards or fobs
- Automatic gate turnkey solution (design, manufacture & install)
- automatic driveway gates for home and commerical
Procter contracts provide a number of different styles and features of automatic gates and barriers. We can design, manufacture and install a number of different types of automatic gates ranging from electric security gates , electric sliding gates to concertina gates, automatic driveway gates and commerical & residential electric gates. In-addition an annual electric gate maintenance contract can be added on the top to ensures that your gates are safe and compliant with the latest UK legislation.
If you are looking for automatic gate wholesalers, then click automatic gate wholesalers enquires, and visit our separate e-shop Procter Fencing Supplies who can quickly supple off the shelf and bespoke automatic gates.
- Bifold GatesUsed singly or in pairs, very rapid opening/closing, minimal space required when open
- Car Park BarriersLow-cost option for controlling vehicular access, can complement a powered/automated gate for quicker access during busy periods
- TurnstilesUsed singly or in multiples to control pedestrian access to/from the campus
- Telescopic GatesUsually used singly but can be used in pairs for very wide openings, always powered/automated
- Gate safety installation
- Electric Gate Servicing & Maintenance
Procter Contracts is one of the UK’s leading specialist manufacturers, suppliers and installers of fencing, gates, street furniture and complementary high-security perimeter solutions.