Perimeter Security Fencing
- Security fencing
- Mesh fencing
- Aesthically pleasing
- made in the UK
- fully compliant to Bristish standards & regulations
- provides low, medium and high boundary security
- Security fencing can be installed to varies heights and widths.
- perimeter fencing provided to schools, airports, utility companies, railways, highways, agriculture, residential & commercial sites.
- Wide range of perimeter fence systems; link chain, mesh fencing, palisade fencing, v mesh, paladin fence, high security 358 fencing, fence extensions, mesh panels, prison fencing and much, much more..
An introduction to perimeter security fencing
A security perimeter fence is a structure that circles the perimeter of a site area to prevent unwanted access. A perimeter fence requires secure access points and gates. These should be kept to a minimum, to make it easier to maintain control of site visitors. Nevertheless, in larger premises this is not always possible and additional security gates and barriers may be required to stop site congestion building up.
Furthermore, separate entrances must be installed for vehicles and pedestrians to ensure they are kept at a safe distance, and avoid unnecessary openings. All entrance points should have access to locks to prevent intruders from gaining access.
Procter contracts security fences are frequently made out of horizontal and vertical metal bars that are connected at the top and bottom bar. We design, manufacture and install a number of different types of perimeter fencing ranging from chain link fencing, V mesh security fencing to palisade fencing and electric fencing. In-addition spikes or Barbed wire can be added on the top to aid as an anti-climbing deterrent.
- Sports FencingProcter Pro-Twin 868 mesh fencing system is highly robust and longlasting.
- ExMesh™ SR3 FencingTough and durable, it offers insurance approved superior perimeter protection.
- High Security 358 FencingAnti-climb mesh security fencing, also known as 'prison' fencing
- Welded Mesh FencingAlternative to chain link and an efficient method of improving security
- Hoarding FenceBoost the level of security around your construction site fencing perimeter with temporary hoarding fence
- V Mesh FencingIndustry standard Pro-mesh fencing for medium security applications
- Fence ExtensionsAnti-climb measures to increase security and create a further visible deterrent
- Palisade FencingGood security, robust, but with a somewhat ‘industrial’ appearance
- Chain Link FenceLow-cost, good security, but may require periodic maintenance (Repositioning due to leaning chain links).