Procter Contracts provides a comprehensive, nationwide construction site hoarding service that includes site surveys, consultation, wind loading calculations, supply, installation, next-day repairs, dismantling and removal. If reusable building site hoardings have been erected, we can remove them after the project is completed and store them until they are next needed.
Contractors often prefer to outsource the erection of temporary hoardings, and Procter Contracts is a market leader in this field. We offer an extensive range of different products and an all-encompassing, nationwide service.
- Security hoardingsOur security hoardings are far more effective than timber hoardings, aluminium hoardings or steel hoardings, even when they are supplemented by CCTV or other security measures.
- Hoardings GraphicsIf advertising space is sold to third parties, the revenue can more than pay for the cost of the hoardings.
- Aluminium HoardingsThe aluminium panels and steel posts are fully reusable, whereas the timber rails are not normally reused.
- Timber HoardingsIf requested, we provide wind calculations for the proposed site hoarding design.
- Steel HoardingsOur heavy-duty steel hoarding is fully reusable due to the use of steel posts and framed steel panels.