Construction Site Hoarding
- 1.8m to 4m high
- Available in standard or non-standard colours
- Made to Bristish standards
- Flat-faced system available
- In-ground or on-ground options available
- Purpose-built site access options available
- Metal and/or timber hoarding
- With or without hoarding graphics
- Designed, installed and dismantled.
An introduction to construction site hoardings
Construction site hoardings protect members of the public from the hazards inherent with construction sites and, at the same time, secure the site to prevent trespass and theft.
Different types and styles are available to suit various construction site-hoarding requirements. This enables contractors to select the optimum combination of security, longevity and aesthetics while remaining within budget.
- Security hoardingsOur security hoardings are far more effective than timber hoardings, aluminium hoardings or steel hoardings, even when they are supplemented by CCTV or other security measures.
- Hoardings GraphicsIf advertising space is sold to third parties, the revenue can more than pay for the cost of the hoardings.
- Aluminium HoardingsThe aluminium panels and steel posts are fully reusable, whereas the timber rails are not normally reused.
- Timber HoardingsIf requested, we provide wind calculations for the proposed site hoarding design.
- Steel HoardingsOur heavy-duty steel hoarding is fully reusable due to the use of steel posts and framed steel panels.