- 1.8m to 4m high
- Nationwide Service
- Available in standard or non-standard colours
- Anti-Climb Site Fencing
- Made to Bristish standards
- Flat-faced system available
- In-ground or on-ground options available
- Purpose-built site access options available
- Metal and/or timber hoarding
- With or without hoarding graphics
- Designed, installed and dismantled.
Why use temporary fencing?
Construction site hoarding secures the site to prevent trespass and theft and also protects members of the public from the hazards inherent with construction sites.
All types and styles of construction site-hoarding are available to suit all of your requirements. This extensive rage and unparalleled expertise means that contractors can select the optimum combination of security, longevity, aesthetics and price.
- Fencesafe HoardingThe next generation in Sustainable and Secure Site Hoarding.
- Security hoardingsSecurity hoardings for construction sites where conventional hoardings are inadequate.
- Hoardings GraphicsIf advertising space is sold to third parties, the revenue can more than pay for the cost of the hoardings.
- Aluminium HoardingsThe aluminium panels and steel posts are fully reusable, whereas the timber rails are not normally reused.
- Timber HoardingsIf requested, we provide wind calculations for the proposed site hoarding design.
- Steel HoardingsOur heavy-duty steel hoarding is fully reusable due to the use of steel posts and framed steel panels.