The maximum boom length for a single barrier is 6 m but swing barriers can be installed in pairs for use with wider roadways.
- The gate can be secured with the minimum of user intervention due to the spring loaded Self Latching mechanism
- Padlock can be used to secure the gate in the open or closed position (recommended).
- White/red class 2 reflectors.
- Adjustable hinges allow on-site adjustment to ensure that the gate and catch post are correctly aligned.
- The catch post has a reduced height making the release mechanism of the gate easier and reduces the risk of trapped fingers.
- Added safety features include: Skirt height of 550mm (approx car bumper height).
- Double gates are also available with central locking or double removable catch post.
- Additional catch post is required to lock gate in “open” position.
|Boom length up to 6.0m, 60x60x3mm steel|
|996mm to underside of boom|
|Steel pivot post 120x120x5mm thick|
|Catch post of 90x50x3mm thick|
|Catch post adjustable to +/- 70mm|